-
February 12th, 2006, 03:10 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Since three Coconut Accessories are on the Sale page right now (Beachside, Sleepover, and Kitty Costume), does anyone think this could be a sign that new accessories are on their way for Coconut? It must mean new bed accessories for Coconut, Licorice has them so it wouldn't be fair if Coconut didn't. Feel free to post ideas on what you think AG may make to replace these accessories (with the exception of the Kitty Costume, since there is a second Halloween accessory already).
-
February 12th, 2006, 03:44 AM
#2
Inactive Member
What I think would be cute is a "trip to the vet" set, kind of like a get well soon acc. set similar to the agt set with the casts and bandaids. It could have a little get well soon balloon like the birthday set, a bandage or cast, some medicine, and/or a doggie treat to make her feel better [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
February 12th, 2006, 09:51 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I don't think that Coconut will get a new bed set, at least not right away. The set that is being retired matched the old blue bedding with stars for dolls. The current Licorice bed set matches the current pink paisley bedding for dolls. Also, all of the Licorice sets can be used for Coconut and vice-versa.
I think the Coconut and Licorice sets are fun and a nice inexpensive treat from AG. I would love to see more. I would not be surprised to see some more sets that are designed for Coconut and Licorice to share, such as the Seaside Friends set.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks